Returns and Refunds Policy
In addition to your statutory rights:
- Please inform within 15 days of delivery that you have an issue.
- Please confirm your issue in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If there is a defect we will provide a replacement or refund, you choose! We just need the initial product back for our quality control.
- If there is a defect then we will refund the cost of shipping
- If there is no defect then we will refund your purchase but a re-stocking fee will apply, £25 or 10% of the order value, whichever is higher.
- We aim to process returns and refunds in a prompt fashion, we aim to respond to all communications within 2 working days and will be transparent about timeframes.
- Our target issue resolution timeframe is at most 20 working days to allow for shipments, payment timings and queries
We aim to treat our customers fairly, if you have any issues or complaints then please feel free to call or email the team.